Company History

Indianapolis Badge & Nameplate Company is a division of Crichlow Industries, Inc. and has been in business since 1948. The firm was purchased by Norman Kelly in 1966 and then sold to David C. Crichlow in 1977, current owner and President.

Indianapolis Badge & Nameplate was originally located at 3823 Massachusetts Avenue in Indianapolis, IN, and relocated in 1978 to our present location at 25 McLean Place, Indianapolis, IN 46202, a 26,000 square foot manufacturing facility.

In addition to manufacturing a broad range of identification products, Indianapolis Badge & Nameplate represents numerous manufacturers in the industry, which enables us to meet many diverse requirements.